House of Taste Thai Cooking Class at Sukhumvit 22 Branch in Bangkok
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Explore local market tour in the biggest fresh market in Bangkok, Khlong Toei market
- Learn how to use Thai ingredients including rice, herbs, spices, and vegetables
- Receive guidance from professional Thai chefs with small class size, ranging from 1-10 persons per class
- Get hands on experience, learn basic cutting, prepare ingredients, make fresh coconut milk, make curry paste from scratch, carve mango, and more!
What to expect
House of Taste Thai cooking class invites you on an incredible gourmet experience in the heart of Bangkok. The day will be divided into two parts that will have you exploring Khlong Toei market—the biggest fresh market in Bangkok—where you shop for fresh ingredients before cooking them. Then, the cooking class will be conducted in an air-conditioned space where you will be introduced to Thai exotic ingredients, including vegetables, spices, and herbs. Learn to cook four authentic dishes from the world famous Thai cuisine under the guidance of a professional instructor using only the freshest organic ingredients purchased at the local market. Uncover age-old secrets of Thai culinary masterpieces and learn how to cook sticky rice make coconut cream, carve mangoes and so much more.