Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Unlimited Tourist Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Ride Taiwan High Speed Rail’s trains and get access for 2 (flexible) or 3 (consecutive) days in a week
- Get to 11 other major Taiwan cities with Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) which runs around 350km per hour
- Explore Taiwan’s picturesque tourist attractions such as Taipei 101, Alishan Forest Park, Sun Moon Lake, and the night markets
- Going from Taipei to Kaohsiung only takes 90 minutes. Day trips have never been this easy with this Klook official partner!
- Easily reserve your seat by visiting the official website of THSR Pass, quickly redeem the ticket while traveling !
Most recent review
What to expect
Discover all that Taiwan has to offer! Enjoy convenient and fast travels between Taipei and 11 cities in Taiwan via the Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) for 2 or 3 whole days. Choose the basic pass for 3 consecutive days of travel to see the National Palace Museum in Taipei, or the Liuhe Night Market in Kaohsiung - it's all easily possible with this all inclusive Taiwan High Speed Rail Tourist Pass. The Taiwan High Speed Rail connects major cities in both the North and South, meaning you can visit a ton of top attractions at opposite ends of the country. It's the fastest and most convenient form of transport around the country - you can even get from Taipei to Kaohsiung in only 90 minutes! The High Speed Rail has a 99% efficiency rate, so you know you won't be wasting time waiting around for unpredictable public transport. There really is no easier or better way to get around Taiwan, so cut the stress and buy your Taiwan High Speed Rail 3 Day Pass now!
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- It's recommended that you purchase personal travel insurance before booking this ticket package
- Each paying adult can bring a maximum of 2 children. A child ticket will be required for each additional child
- Children aged 0-5 can travel free of charge provided they will not occupy separate seats and are accompanied by a paying adult
- Children aged 0-5 with a height of 115cm+ will need to present an ID if they will not purchase a child ticket
- Children aged 6-11 with a height of 115cm+ may purchase child tickets, provided that they shall present their IDs
- This product is only available for non-Taiwanese passport holders entering Taiwan for a short-term stay (less than 180 days) or with visa-exempt entry. This product is not available for visitors holding residencies in Taiwan for education, employment purposes, etc.
- THSR passenger(s) must possess a redemption code, passport, and a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- Passengers who hold Taiwanese dual citizenship must present a non-Taiwanese passport with a recent valid entry document to Taiwan (e.g. visa, visa exemption stamp, Exit & Entry Permit for Taiwan, etc.)
- Eligible trains: "3-Day Pass" and "Flexible 2-Day Pass" give passengers access to non-reserverd seats. To ride in a reserved seat, the passengers will have to visit the ticket counter to reserve a seat with no additional charge
- You will only be able to book up to 10 tickets per booking, please seperate your bookings if you would like to purchase more 10 tickets
- For 3-Day Pass: Be able to select your start day, unlimited rides on Taiwan High Speed Rail trains for 3 consecutive days
- For Flexible 2-Day Pass: Unlimited rides on Taiwan High Speed Rail trains for any 2 days of a designated 7 day period
- For "Flexible 2-Day Pass," passengers will have to visit the ticket counter to select the specific date, and no changes can be made after the date is confirmed
- Your physical pass must be used within 28 days after you exchange your voucher for the physical pass.
- Check out these suggestions on transfers to downtown areas in each city:
- Public transportation
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) to THSR: Taoyuan Metro
- Kenting Bus Transfer: Most convenient service from THSR station to downtown Kenting
- Check out Klook’s 3 Day THSR Tourist Pass guide to know how you can have an epic 72-Hour holiday in Taiwan
Q: May I cancel the booking?
A: Full refunds will be issued for unredeemed THSR physical tickets with travel dates on or before April 30. Refund policy is subject to change by Taiwan High Speed Rail officials.
Q: May I amend the day of usage?
A: The voucher is valid for 90 day(s) from the date of booking.
Q: Can Taiwanese passport holders purchase this package?
A: The pass is not available for Taiwanese passport holders.
Q: Is the pass consecutive or flexible?
A: The 3 Day Pass is available for 3 consecutive days. The 2 Day Pass is valid for any 2 days in a specific week.
Q: Do I need to bring my ID when redeeming the ticket?
A: Please present your redemption code and passport when you redeem the ticket.
Q: Can I take any train in either direction if I book the 3 Day THSR Tourist Pass?
A: Yes. The 3 Day THSR Tourist Pass gives you unlimited travel privileges on any THSR train going in either direction.
Q: Do I have to bring my passport with me when taking the train?
A: Yes, you do. You must show your passport at the ticket counter when redeeming your ticket. You will also need to show your passport and ticket every time you pass through the ticket gate to access the platform and at your exit destination, regardless of whether you have a reserved or non-reserved seat.