[SALE] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- Dress in traditional Korean clothing worn during celebrations and get your hair done in a classic braid or bun
- Choose from over 500 selections of exquisitely made hanboks and rent accessories to complete your look
- Have fun as you take photos in your fancy attire while at the film and TV show-themed studios
- Visit nearby Gyeongbokgung Palace, the most well-preserved of the five remaining royal Joseon palaces
- Try renting your hanbok from other branches like the Changdeokgung Store, near another royal palace, the Bukchon Store, or the Jeonju Store
- Don’t miss out on Seoul’s bustling shopping scene! Get up to KRW45,000 worth of free Shinsegae Myeongdong/Gangnam Store vouchers
- Join your English speaking guide on this comprehensive Seoul tour as you explore all things Korean!
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Live out your favorite historical K-drama fantasy and get decked out in a traditional Korean hanbok! Characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets, the hanbok refers to clothing of the Joseon period, commonly worn as semi-formal or formal wear during festivals and celebrations. Most contemporary Koreans only wear it on special occasions such as holidays and weddings. But in recent years, photos of young people posing in hanbok have flooded social media and tourists are jumping on this trend! Simply use this voucher when you visit the Kyeonbokgung Store in Hanboknam to get access to over 500 hanboks and pick out the best one that will suit your style. You can step back in time and choose a royal or military attire from the imperial era. If you are visiting Korea with your significant other, try wedding-themed hanboks just for fun. You can also rent additional accessories like the daenggi to give a nice highlight to your braided hair. Take as many photos as you want in the "self studios" where you can choose from the many film and TV show-themed sets.
Things to note
- Themed hanboks are more fashionable and are popular with young customers
- Wedding hanboks as well as Korean costume drama-themed hanboks are available for rent
- You can have your hair styled for free in a traditional braid or bun
- You will need to pay extra rental fees for hair accessories, bags, and shoes. For detailed infomation, please check Hanboknam’s official website
- Check out nearby historic spots like Changgyeonggung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Insa-dong, Jong-no, and Unhyeongung Palace
Q: Can I make amendments to my booking?
A: Amendments can be made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date.
Q: Do you have Hanboks for children?
A: Yes, child Hanboks will be available for children aged 1+.
Q: Do I need to make a reservation?
A: No, you do not need to make a reservation on your own.
Q: Can I experience the activity at any time?
A: You may enjoy this activity during the opening hours: 09:00 - 19:00 (last rental time: 17:30).
Q: Can I cancel my booking?
A: Yes. Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date.