Bulguksa, Daereungwon, Huanglidan, Gyochon Village, Woljeong Bridge, Cheomseongdae Gyeongju Tour from Busan
- Learn about the history and culture of Gyeongju with a professional guide!
- It's an ideal trip for a foreigner or first-time visitor in Gyeongju city
- Depart from Busan and head to the landscapes and attractions of Gyeongju in this colorful 9 hour journey
- Cover the major destinations such as Bulguksa Temple, Wolji Pond, and Cheomseongdae Observatory
- The professional guide will show you around everywhere and explain about the Silla Dynasty’s history
What to expect
Visiting Gyeongju city for the first time and only got one day to see the best? This immersive historical tour takes you to UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Bulguksa Temple, Seokguram Grotto, Cheomseongdae Observatory, and gives you the company of an English speaking guide to showcase the cultural significances of each spot. You first visit Bulguksa Temple in the morning, which is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site. Learn about the Silla Dynasty and Korean Buddhism as you enjoy the beautiful scenery. For lunch, you will head to a Korean restaurant, where you can taste authentic and traditional Bibimbap. Then it's off to the Gyochon Hanok Village, Cheomsengdae Observatory, Daereungwon, and Wolji Pond. It's a wonderful tour of culture and fun in Gyeongju, all for one day!