Scenic Mountain Bike Tour Across Bohol's Countryside
See Bohol differently on a 14 kilometer biking tour!
- Ideal introductory tour of rustic Bohol plus a great way to learn basic skills of mountain biking
- Cruise along a bike trail that leads you through two old Spanish church ruins and a famous ancestral house
- Ride through a forest of nipa palm trees and pass by several villages along the Loboc River
- Stay hydrated with complimentary bottled water and fresh coconut juice
- Mountain bikes are of good quality and are well maintained to ensure safe rides
Most recent review
What to expect
Go for an easy, hour-long ride that will take your across rustic villages near the Loboc River, one of the biggest rivers on the island of Bohol. This beginner biking trail passes through two old Spanish church ruins and a famous ancestral house turned museum. Head over to Stand Up Paddleboard Sports Center to meet with your guide. You will be provided with helmets and mountain bikes that are of top quality and are well maintained. After a short briefing, off you go! Since the trail will cover both paved roads and off-road routes, it’s the perfect opportunity for you to master the basic skills of mountain biking. Quench your thirst throughout your scenic journey with free bottled water and enjoy fresh coconut juice at the end of your ride!