Vang Vieng Adventure
Explore the best of what Vang Vieng has to offer!
- Embark on the perfect adventure as you explore and discover Vang Vieng's best landmarks
- Visig famous caves, see ancient Buddha statues, and even go kayaking across Nam Song river
- Go on a peaceful trek through villages, past green rice fields and beautiful mountains
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch served on banana leaves
- Learn about the rich history and cultural heritage of Laos from your friendly and professional guide
- Choose between a half day or full day experience, depending on what suits your travel plans
Most recent review
What to expect
Spend a day out in nature as you go exploring the bustling town of Vang Vieng, a tourist destination in Laos popular among backpackers and adventure-seekers! Choose between the half day tour, which takes you to five different destinations, and the full day tour for an additional stop at an organic mulberry farm. The day begins with a pick up at your hotel in Vang Vieng, followed by an exploration of three different caves in the area: Tham Xang, famous for the stalagmite 'elephant head' that is highly-revered by the locals, Tham Hoi, guarded by a Buddha figure and leading to an underground lake, and Tham Loup, which features a golden reclining Buddha surrounded by statues of worshippers. You'll then stop by Tham Nam Cave and have some fun tubing along the cave with a headlight, making your way through the tunnel with the help of a fixed rope. Take a breather from adventuring as you dig into an authentic Laotian lunch: barbecue served on banana leaves! Once lunch is over, you'll travel to a Hmong village, where you'll get to learn about the locals as you take in the stunning green rice paddies and the mountains around. If you're doing the full day tour, you'll also stop by an organic mulberry farm that provides high quality ingredients to various restaurants in Laos, before you head back to your hotel.