Enchanted Kingdom Ticket in Laguna
- Enjoy unlimited rides and loads of fun inside the Philippines’ first and only world-class theme park: Enchanted Kingdom!
- Have a magical day inside this 25-hectare park featuring eight themed zones and exciting rides and attractions
- Hop on EK’s famous thrill rides including Space Shuttle, Anchor’s Away, Rio Grande, and more!
- Certain rides and attractions (indoor and kiddie rides) may not be available during your visit for safety reasons and applicability.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: IATF age restrictions in effect on the date of planned visit shall apply.
- For the new guidelines, schedule and reopened rides, check out our updated Enchanted Kingdom guide on the Klook blog
Most recent review
What to expect
Attention kids and kids at heart – a wonderful and exciting adventure awaits you at Enchanted Kingdom! The Philippines' first and only theme park, EK as known to locals, is seated in the first class city of Sta. Rosa in Laguna. The theme park boasts seven themed zones with over 20 attractions ranging from interactive motion theaters, live attractions, to popular thrill-seeking rides such as the Space Shuttle, EKstreme Tower, and more. Don't forget to visit EK's latest attraction, Agila: The EKsperience, built locally and proudly showcasing 20 wonders of the Philippines aboard a flight simulation ride. Book your tickets now and immerse in a different kind of magic at Enchanted Kingdom!
Things to note
- Check out a variety of world-class themed rides and attractions first and know which rides to try out for your magical getaway!
- It gets hot during the day so be on the lookout for drinking fountains stationed around the park
- Expect to get wet with the park's biggest attractions like the Jungle Log Jam and Rio Grande Rapids. Don't forget to bring a change of clothes
- Park admission is valid for an entire day, you can even leave and re-enter but be sure to get a hand stamp at the exit
- Customers who come to the park within their birth month can enter for free! Just bring a copy of your birth certificate, valid government ID and one paying adult with a Klook voucher.
Q: Can I schedule a specific date for the booking?
A: Enchanted Kingdom Admission Ticket is an open dated ticket, which means you can use the pass on any date within the period of validity. Your voucher will specify the period of validity.
Q: Can I cancel the booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made. Please carefully plan your trip and provide the correct information during your purchase.
Q: How do I know if my booking has been confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Q: How can I claim my birthday treat (free entry)?
A: Customers who come to the park 6 days before or after their birthday can enter for free! Just bring a copy of your birth certificate, a valid government ID, and one paying adult with a Klook voucher.
Q: Will the customer's information affect redemption?
A: You can present either a printed or mobile voucher. The name present on the voucher will not affect your redemption.