Koh Lipe Sea Eco Sunset Snorkeling Tour by Longtail Boat
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience a perfect day snorkeling & swimming in the 'Maldives in Thailand'
- Spend time relaxing on beautiful white sandy beaches
- Contribute to the improvement of the eco system by cleaning up the beach
- Snorkel and identify thousands of marine life in a small group tour with an English-speaking guide
- Get all the snorkeling gear on the spot and enjoy a picnic style lunch on the beach
Most recent review
What to expect
Join a small group snorkeling & swimming tour taking you to some of the best beaches in the south of Thailand. Meet up a bit after lunchtime at Adang Sea Divers and start your discovery tour covering some of the area’s most picturesque spots including Jabang Beach, Hin Ngam Beach, Koh Yang, Secret Beach, Koh Rawi, the towering Koh Adang and the tiny Koh Lipe. Thanks to the guidance of a professional English speaking instructor, your snorkeling experience will be safe and memorable — and you will be able to pick up useful techniques along the way. All the snorkeling gear will be provided for you — you will also have a supply of water and snacks on the trip.