Maeklong Train Market and Amphawa Floating Night Market Join In Tour with Firefly View by Oriental Holiday
Visit Bangkok's famous floating market at night
- Visit Thailand's famous markets on an immersive day trip from Bangkok
- Watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market at Maeklong Railway Market
- See the beautiful fireflies along the river in a classical long tail boat ride
- Buy plenty of unique and inexpensive traditional Thai snacks - the perfect souveniers from your trip!
- Learn about the history and culture of these iconic markets thanks to your informative guide
- Want to see the market in the morning? Check out Klook’s Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Day Trip!
Most Recent Reviews of Maeklong Train & Amphawa Floating Night Market
What To Expect at Maeklong Train & Amphawa Floating Night Market
Explore Thailand’s iconic floating markets on a fun whole day tour and find yourself completely immersed in authentic local life. Visit the Maeklong Railway Market, Wat Bang Kung, Thai Boxing Temple, and the weekend Amphawa Floating Market all in one day! Enjoy the unique shopping experience Maeklong Railway Market offers - with a train regularly running right through the market space! Watching the tracks go from being completely covered in market stalls, to the shop owners pulling in their wares before setting up all over again in a matter of seconds is a true sight to behold! Amphawa Floating Night Market is another authentic floating market popular with the locals and is beautiful to explore in the evening. Finally, before the day ends, enjoy a 1 hour classic longtail boat ride to see the fireflies along the river - easily a must-do when in Bangkok!