Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter with Round Trip Transport
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London: The Making of Harry Potter
- Enjoy the round-trip coach transportation in themed buses with free WiFi and Harry Potter movies on board!
- Take a stroll down Diagon Alley™ and board the Hogwarts Express from Platform 9 ¾
- Explore the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore’s office, the brand new Slytherin additions and more
- See the actual costumes, props, and special effects used in the films!
Most recent review
What to expect
Set off on a magical adventure on a full day tour to Warner Bros. Studios in London - a must-do for Harry Potter fans! Choose to depart from any of the numerous departure location options and get ready to board the themed bus. Enjoy free WiFi and watch the first Harry Potter movie on board as you make your way to Warner Bros. Studios to the northwest of London. Just like the books and films, your journey begins at the Cupboard Under the Stairs at the Dursleys' home on Privet Drive, then enter the spectacular Great Hall feeling like it’s your first day at Hogwarts! Explore the studios, Hagrid’s Hut, Dumbledore’s office, the Gryffindor Common Room and the Burrow, and be wowed by the intricate level of detail. You’ll even see Dumbledore’s Pensieve and the animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. From riding a broom in the green screen experience to boarding the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾, you’ll discover all the secrets of filmmaking as well as the special animatronics and prosthetics created for the Harry Potter films. Top off the magical four hours experience by purchasing a Butterbeer before heading back to London!
Things to note
Coronavirus: Health & Safety Measures
- Visitors aged 11 and up will be required to wear a face mask or covering for the duration of their visit. Visitors are required to bring their own face coverings
- The maximum capacity of the coaches is limited and seating arrangements might have been adapted in order to secure social distancing
- The Studio Tour is operating a reduced capacity to help encourage social distancing. Additional signage and floor markings will be in place to promote social distancing and allow visitors to navigate the Studio Tour safely
- Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the day and hand sanitiser stations will be positioned throughout the Studio Tour as well as on board of the coach
- Some areas of the Studio Tour may be unavailable to limit contact and maintain social distancing
- To further limit contact, the Studio Tour's shops and cafés will only accept cashless or contactless payment options such as credit and debit cards or mobile payments