USS Midway Museum Ticket San Diego
A maritime museum in a World War II aircraft carrier
- Enter a unique museum that was once an aircraft carrier of the United States Navy in World War II!
- Explore this floating city at sea and understand how the US navy lives with over 60 exhibits in different areas
- Learn about the history of the longest-serving navy craft carrier of the 20th century
- Self-guided audio narration is available in the museum, narrated by actual former sailors of the Midway
- This is an attraction to enjoy with your whole family and great for kids of all ages
Most Recent Review of USS Midway Museum Tickets
What to Expect at USS Midway Museum San Diego
See the longest serving aircraft carrier in American history with this ticket to the USS Midway Museum in the downtown San Diego area. The ship itself is the museum, and houses an extensive aircraft collection. More than a million visitors walk through this aircraft carrier to learn about its history as well as the history of the United States Navy. Now a school for top gun fighters, there's also the opportunity for visitors to see what it takes to become a fighter pilot for the US military. Former Midway sailors will be narrating the audio tour, and they'll take you through over 60 locations within the museum, from the engine room and galley to the post office, officers’ quarters and more. The museum also holds climb-aboard cockpits for aircraft and flight simulators. Don't miss out on a day of excitement and discovery aboard the USS Midway.