Angkor Temples Sunrise Tour
Wake up to the enchanting Angkor Wat with a beautiful sunrise backdrop
- Walk through Angkor Wat and marvel at the incredibly intricate carvings on its walls
- Witness a sunrise unlike any other at the beautiful Angkor Wat Temple, one of the largest religious monuments
- Explore the beautiful Bayon Temple, known for the many mysterious faces engraved on its towers
- Wander in awe at the beauty of the world-famous Ta Prohm Temple, surrounded by massive trees
- Convenient hotel transfers as well as expert commentary from your local tour guide!
Most recent review
What to expect
Discover the majestic beauty of Cambodia's religion and nature on this exploration of Siem Reap, which takes you to three of the most popular temples in the area. Customize your experience from the get-go and choose between a join in and private tour. Begin with a pick up at your hotel, right before you head off to Angkor Wat to watch the captivating sun rise behind the temple complex. Walk through one of the largest religious structures in the world and admire the intricate carvings of heavenly nymphs on the walls. You'll also learn some interesting history facts as well as fun trivia from your local tour guide as you stroll through the complex. Once the sun has fully risen, you'll have some free time for breakfast at your own expense and enjoy some delicious Cambodian treats at the various local restaurants within the Angkor Complex! Breakfast is followed by a stop at the Bayon Temple, in the heart of Angkor Thom, where you can marvel at the numerous massive faces of Avalokiteshvara engraved on the towers. The tour ends with a visit to Ta Prohm Temple, filled with crumbling towers and overgrown trees that are centuries-old! Inspect the curious root formations on the walls and live out your Tomb Raider fantasy before you head get dropped off at your hotel.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Ladies are required to cover up to enter the temples, please wear long pants and a shirt with sleeves or bring something to wrap around your body