Wahiba Safari & Wadi Bani Khalid Full Day Tour from Muscat
"Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures are being implemented for this activity. Please check the activity highlights below for more details"
- Go from Muscat's metropolis and head to the most beautiful valley in Oman, Wadi Bani Khalid
- Drive through the Hajar mountains, and enjoy seeing the pools of water and boulders of the wadi
- Feel the thrill as you drive through the dunes of Wahiba desert on a roaring desert safari!
- Experience the Bedouins style of living when you visit their village and learn about their daily lives
- Enjoy convenient roundtrip transportation from your hotel and the help of an English speaking guide
What to expect
This adventure takes you to Oman's most beautiful valley. From your hotel, you will be conveniently picked up by transport and first head to Ibra, the second largest city in the region, and is charming in its old town style and architecture. Then you head to Wadi Bani Khalid, which draws visitors from all over the world. A constant flow of beautiful bluegreen water flows into this valley, and large pools of the water, sprinkled with boulders, are all over this scenic location. It's a breathtaking sight to behold and picture perfect. Then you go on a sand dune drive through the Wahiba Desert, like a safari trek through the dunes and feeling as though you were in a movie like Mad Max! You'll enjoy a delicious picnic lunch before heading to the Mudairib village to see the Bedouin lifestyle. Get to know how these desert locals live their everyday life and how they maintain their agriculture and business in this desert area. You'll return back to your hotel more enlightened and delighted with your discoveries.