Cage of Death Ticket
Meet the ferocious inhabitants of Crocosaurus Cove!
- Enter Crocosaurus Cove where you'll find the world's largest display of Australian reptiles
- Come face to face with the world’s largest reptile in the Cage of Death
- Dive into a safe enclosed space to get 360 views of a gigantic crocodile
- Take a peek at the croc’s giant jaws as it’s fed by professional handlers
- Bring home souvenir photos of you swimming with the massive reptile
Most recent review
What to expect
One of a kind in Australia, the Cage of Death is a thrilling attraction that brings daring individuals face to face with massive saltwater crocodiles. Once you step into the transparent cylindrical cage that can fit up to two individuals, you’ll slowly be lowered into the tank to meet Australia’s giant reptile. As soon as you hit the water, the croc might just come up to you and say hello! Spend 15 minutes getting to know the ferocious predator from 360 degree angles while it swims around your enclosure, and get a closer look at its jaws as professional handlers dangle pieces of meat for the crocodile to consume. On-site photographers will be ready to snap some souvenir photos for you to show off as proof of your fearless encounter. Remember - this attraction is not for the faint of heart!