Ho Chi Minh Private Car Charter
Visit Ho Chi Minh's top landmarks with ease by booking this private car charter
- Travel comfortably around Ho Chi Minh City with this chauffer-driven private car charter
- Sit back and relax inside a modern air conditioned vehicle as you go through the city
- Book the charters available for Ho Chi Minh and create your own itinerary that your driver will follow!
- Easy tranportation to surrounding areas like Vung Tau, Cu Chi Tunnel and Cao Dai Temple
- Choose the right type of vehicle to fit your traveling party!
Most recent review
What to expect
Travel comfortably around Ho Chi Minh and to surrounding popular areas by booking this chauffeur-driven private car charter service! Book the half or full day charter in Ho Chi Minh City and make your own personalized itinerary for the day, visiting the city's top destinations like Jade Emperor Pagoda, Nguyen Hue Street and Reunification Palace without worrying about how to travel between each stop. Charters are also available for Vung Tau, Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Tunnels if you're looking for activities outside the city. Sit back and relax in the comfort and privacy of your vehicle as your driver takes you from one point to another, taking the quickest routes between each of the destinations. Choose between a vehicle good for groups of 3 - suitable for smaller parties - or a vehicle for larger groups of 5 or 12, carrying more luggage! At the end of the day, you get dropped off at your chosen destination within the city, free to either explore more or rest for the night.
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- 3-Seater Vehicle
- Maximum 3 medium sized luggage(s)
- 5-Seater Vehicle
- Maximum 4 medium sized luggage(s)
- Child seats are not available
- Suggested Locations to Visit in Ho Chi Minh City: Artinus 3D Art Museum, Bitexco Financial Tower, Fine Arts Museum, Jade Emperor Pagoda, Nguyen Hue Street, Reunification Palace, Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Opera House, War Remnants Museum