Evening Delhi Tour
See the city shining at night
- Enjoy a look at Delhi in the evening to learn its history and culture with an English speaking guide
- It's a priceless glimpse into the history and culture of India after the sun sets
- Go on a heritage walk through Connaught Place, Delhi's favorite marketplace for generations
- Visit the ancient Hanuman Temple where you will go back in time and learn about Hindu Gods and deities
- Witness the art of giving by Sikh community at the Sikh Bangla Sahib Temple where you'll learn more about them
- Enjoy a tuk-tuk ride and see the India Gate, a tribute to martyrs of India
- You can opt for a convenient hotel pick up and drop off!
What to expect
A city changes at night, and this is your opportunity to see Delhi transform during the evening in this wonderful tour. You'll meet your English speaking guide outside at Connaught Place before you head on the most popular markets in Delhi right in the area. This famous shopping district allows you to find something for everyone! Then, you'll stroll to the Lord Hanuman Temple, an ancient structure which is replete with the rich history of India's Hindu Gods and deities. You'll be able to enjoy a delicious cup of masala tea and try some of the delicious local snacks before heading to the Sikh Bangla Sahib Temple. This temple is one of the most prominent Sikh houses of worship and holds a famed pool inside the complex, called “Sarovar”. Here, you'll learn about the Sikh community, how they serve the community and feed thousands of people every day. Then you'll get a tuk-tuk ride to India Gate, a grand war memorial and made to remember the martyrs and the veterans still living. Your tour ends back at the Rajib Chowk metro station.