Old Delhi Food Trail
Discover the best of local streets foods with optional hotel transfers!
- Get an authentic Indian experience with delicious street food tastings, walks around the old city and a peek into Indian spirituality
- Experience Delhi for what it is known - its local Indian street food
- Enjoy local foods such as Chaats, Chole Bhatura, Chicken dishes and variety of Indian sweets
- Explore the hidden wonders of Old Delhi which many may not be aware of and get an insight into real Delhi life
- Learn about different religions, rich cultures and values and chaos of the majestic city
What to expect
Walk down the roads of Old Delhi, where the busy streets buzz with activity and the air is filled with mouthwatering aromas of food! This half day tour offers an authentic Indian experience, giving you a taste of the best of local street food in what is known as the food capital of India - Chandni Chowk. Here, you will get a sample of the traditional Chhole Bhatura, chicken dishes and variety of Indian sweets. Don't miss your chance to try the popular Chaat - a mixture of potato pieces, crispy fried bread, tangy-salty spices and more, topped with a homemade garnish like you've never had before. As you make your way through the streets, your guide will fill you in on the rich culture and traditions of the majestic city before the tour comes to an end at Rajiv Chowk.