Singapore Flyer Flight and Gardens by the Bay Ticket
- Book this special bundle package and visit two of Singapore's iconic attractions!
- Take a spin on Asia's largest observation wheel and see the most magnificent views of the city
- Stand 165m above the ground in a fully air-conditioned capsule and take in the beautiful Singapore skyline
- Step into the Flower Dome and experience the Mediterranean-like climate for succulents and baobabs
- Enter the Cloud Forest to see the world's tallest indoor waterfall falling from a 35-meter mountain!
- Tired of walking? Get an e-scooter and enjoy both attractions effortlessly!
- Book the Singapore Flyer and Gardens by the Bay with a shared transfer package for the ultimate convenience!
What to expect
Get tickets hassle-free to two of Singapore's most iconic attractions and enjoy relaxing visits to these must-see destinations! Ride the Singapore Flyer for breathtaking and panoramic views of the city, including iconic landmarks such as the Singapore River, Raffles Place and Merlion Park. Rise up to 165 meters above ground level and get a stunning bird's eye view of the entire city, perfect for impressive selfies and unbeatable visuals of the skyline and the neighboring Indonesian Spice Islands! Step into a world of eternal springtime and skip the line at Gardens by the Bay, where you'll visit the Flower Dome and see thousand-year old olive trees and unusual baobab trees, as well as the Cloud Forest for the world's tallest indoor waterfall. You'll also get access to see the iconic Supergrove Trees and to the desert-like landscapes of the Sun Pavilion, making this already great deal even better!