Jaipur Sightseeing Day Tour
Explore the finest of Jaipur's destinations
- Spend your day in the Pink City by air conditioned vehicle with an English speaking guide!
- Visit Amer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site, along with Jai Mandir and Sheesh Mahal
- Explore the architectural marvel, Jantar Mantar
- See the beautiful Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on Man Sarobar lake
- Grab a photo opportunity at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) and take photos from outside!
- Explore less known beautiful places like Gaitor ki Chatriya and some other hidden gems like temples and ancient stepwells
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will make sure you get back safely from your adventure!
Most recent review
What to expect
If you've only got a day to spare in Jaipur, this is the tour to get: a whole day of touring the finest sightseeing destinations in the city while accompanied by an English speaking guide who'll give you great background information on each of the stops. From your hotel, you'll be picked up in convenient transportation that first takes you to the dazzling Amer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site of red and white sandstone. This incredible piece of ancient Indian architecture portrays numerous rooms which depicts cultural history, from the carvings on the ceilings and walls to depictions of ancient rulers. You'll see the Jai Mandir Temple within it as well as the Sheesh Mahal hall of mirrors. Then you will head to the Jal Mahal, or the water Palace, a low rise symmetrical wonder which was once a maharajah's shooting lodge. After this, you'll see the Hawa Mahal, or the palace of Winds, which is a five-storey pink sandstone palace and another architectural masterpiece of ancient India. You'll visit a local home to hear historical stories and enjoy a delicious vegetarian Thali lunch, or you might opt to go to a restaurant instead. After lunch, you will head to Jantar Mantar with its fascinating collection of architectural and astronomical instruments. You'll head off the beaten tourist path afterwards by going to hidden temples and stepwells, before you head back to your hotel.