Poros, Hydra, and Aegina Day Cruise with Lunch from Athens
- Enjoy a relaxing day cruise to the three gorgeous islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina
- Marvel at the spectacular view of the Aegean Sea as you go from one island to the other
- Take a rest on Poros Island, with ample sunshine, crystal clear waters, and white sands!
- Stroll around Hydra, an island known for being a popular refuge for artists of all kinds
- Visit Aegina Island and see the place that was once visited by Zeus himself!
Most recent review
What to expect
Spend a relaxing day out under the warm sun and the salty scent of the sea breeze on this day cruise to three popular islands in Greece: Poros, Hydra and Aegina! The tour begins with a pick up at your hotel, immediately followed by the departure to Poros, the first stop of your tour. Star off your day perfectly with a stroll around as you buy souvenirs in this area known as a shopping haven, but remember to stop by the beach to get some gorgeous shots of its picturesue beauty! You'll then move on to Hydra Island and enjoy some time discovering its unique charms, such as the stunning views of the island's architecture and dramatic landscapes as you stand on the decks. Savor a delicious Greek lunch on board before you travel to the last stop of the tour, Aegina, where you can either walk around the main town or go on a tour of the Temple of Aphaia at your own expense. The tour ends with a show of traditional Greek music and dancing, right before you go back to Athens.