Nankai Line Airport Express Train Tickets (KIX or Namba Departure)
- Travel instantly via the Nankai Line Airport Express with trains departing every 30 minutes
- Enjoy a comfortable 34-minute journey going to and from Osaka inside a retro-themed train
- Arrive or depart at Namba Station, one of Osaka’s two central hubs or at Kansai International Airport
- Alight the train at more than 6 different stops depending on your chosen train type
Most Recent Reviews of Nankai Line Airport Express
What To Expect from Nankai Line Airport Express Ticket
Things To Note
- You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
Departure Routes & Schedule
- Frequency: Every 30 minutes
- Tour stops and highlights: The Rapi:t β train stops at KISHIWADA and SAKAI station. Rapi:t α does not
- Check the schedules in advance for the Kansai Airport to Namba and Namba to Kansai Airport trains
- You can depart from Namba, Shin-Imamiya, Tengachaya and Kansai-Airport Station after ticket redemption
- Children aged 0-5 are not included in the passenger head count
- Discover the best transfer options to/from Kansai International Airport with Klook’s Guide to Kansai International Airport Transfers
- Enjoy discount for your Nankai Limited Express Rapi:t Round Trip Ticket when you buy a USJ 1 Day Ticket combo!
- Check out the delicious cuisine from gourmet restaurants around Namba and other areas in Osaka!
- Wander around Osaka hassle-free with an Osaka Amazing Pass
Q: Is it possible to cancel this booking?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made.
Q: Is it possible to change the pick up date?
A: Since this is an open date ticket you can redeem this voucher until 12 Dec 2020.
Q: How to redeem the voucher?
A: Please refer to the activity page's "How To Use" section.
Q: How to use the ticket?
Q: Do you sell child tickets for this activity?
A: Please note that children aged 0-5 are not included in the passenger head count. Children aged 6+ will be charged at a regular adult rate.