New & Old Delhi Day Tour
Your private day tour around the best Delhi sights!
- Explore the best sites in New and Old Delhi in a private full day tour
- See New Delhi's imposing architecture built during the British era
- Learn about India's history when you drive by the Parliament House and the India Gate along Rajpath (King's way)
- Immerse yourself in Old Delhi's alleys bustling with street vendors, local markets and places of worship
- Take a cycle-rickshaw ride through adjoining streets for a firsthand experience of a busy traditional bazaar
- Klook Exclusive: Enjoy 50% off on tickets at Madame Tussauds Delhi booked before 30 Apr, valid until 30 Sep 2019
What to expect
Explore a vast city where ancient and modern traditions come together seamlessly. From your hotel, travel via private car to New Delhi to get a glimpse of democratic modern India, dotted with eye-catching buildings mounted during the British era. See where political activities take place when you drive by the Parliament House, and gaze upon the commemorative India Gate along Rajpath (King's way). Take time to shop around Connaught Place, the largest commercial and financial hub in New Delhi, before heading to charming Old Delhi, where you will witness the busy streets filled with vendors and places of worship. Make your way through local markets like Chandni Chowk and Dariba Kalan that offer a variety of street foods, jewelry and more. Get a glimpse of the famous Jama Masjid mosque and complete your experience with a cycle-rickshaw ride through the narrow alleys of Old Delhi before being transported back to your hotel in the afternoon.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- The Jama Masjid does not allow shorts for men or women. Women are expected to be modestly clothed (no bare shoulders or knees visible)
- Religious places of worship like the Gurudwara and Jama Masjid require men and women to cover their head with a scarf or handkerchief. It is recommended to bring your own
- You will be required to remove your shoes inside places of worship. However socks are fine to be worn