Puerto Princesa Underground River with ATV Jungle Track
- Visit the Puerto Princesa Underground River National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World", the longest navigable subterranean river
- Learn more about the Underground River from your friendly guide and the audio guides available in multiple languages!
- Go on a thrilling ATV off-road adventure in the beautiful Sabang jungle!
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in Sheridan Beach Resort after your morning of adventure
What to expect
Go on a day of fun adventuring with this tour of Puerto Princesa's Underground River and Sabang Jungle! Start off your tour with a journey through the Underground River, the world's longest navigable subterranean river, and witness its magical beauty. With the help of a local guide, you'll learn all about the river as you admire the stalagmites, stalactites and the rich biodiversity within! You'll then make your way to the Sabang Jungle for an exploration of the jungle on cool ATV rides, which gives you a totally new way of appreciating the beauty of nature. End the tour with a delicious lunch at Sheridan Beach Resort before you take the trip back to downtown Puerto Princesa.