3-in-1 Puerto Princesa Sabang Adventure Package
Hit 3 birds with 1 stone on this tour that takes you to Puerto Princesa Underground River, Sabang X Zipline and Mangrove Paddle Tour
- Explore the Puerto Princesa Underground River National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Traverse 800 meters across the South China Sea on a scenic zipline ride 150 feet above the ocean in Sabang X Zipline, the longest water-crossing zipline in the Philippines!
- See one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World", the longest navigable subterranean river
- Learn about the Underground River from your friendly guide and audio guides available in multiple languages!
- Enjoy a delectable lunch in Sheridan Beach Resort
- Go on a relaxing journey to land before time on the Mangrove Paddle Boat Tour, crossing over Sabang River and its century old mangroves
Most recent review
What to expect
Enjoy Puerto Princesa's best sights and activities on this one day tour that takes you to the Underground River, Sabang X Zipline and a Mangrove Paddle Tour! Start off your tour with a stop at the Underground River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the world's longest navigable subterranean river. Learn about the Underground River as you look around and witness the untouched beauty of nature as you gaze at the stalagmite and slatactite formations and even a 20-million year old fossil of a sea cow! You'll then go on the Mangrove Paddle Tour and cruise through hundreds of massive mangrove trees and discover how valuable they are to Palawan's ecosystem. Expect your guide to point out the various animals like the monitor lizard/bayawak hiding among the trees and you can even try out the tamilok, an exotic delicacy that features a woodworm soaked in vinegar! Get a chance to go on the Puerto Princesa Sabang X Zipline, a zipline 150 feet above sea level that shows you majestic views of Sabang Beach and the surrounding areas, before enjoying a delicious lunch at Sheridan Beach Resort.