Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
- Discover Tokyo's must-see landmarks on this full-day coach tour efficiently
- Feel the sacred atmosphere at Meiji shrine, an oasis with rich in nature in the metropolis
- Drive past the Akihabara and other major attractions en route to the large green area, Imperial Palace for a stroll
- Stroll at Asakusa, Tokyo's most famous and historical place, as if you were traveling back to the Samurai period
- Visit Tokyo Skytree, the tallest broadcasting tower in the world, and enjoy a 360° panoramic view
- Take a secure cruise which is an open-deck along the Tokyo Bay as the highlight of this tour
- A native English-speaking guide attend this tour
- On top of that, multilingual audio guidance is available in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian
What to expect
In the morning, you can be either picked up at select hotels/locations in Tokyo or meet your guide at the designated location in central Shinjuku.
Start your tour by visiting the Meiji Jingu Shrine, the biggest shrine in Tokyo and take a deep breath and feel the natural scenery. Then stroll the large green area, the Imperial Palace East Garden. If the East Garden is closed, you'll explore the Imperial Palace Outer Garden and the Niju-bashi bridge.Also you'll be able to see some symbolic Tokyo landmarks such as the National Diet Building on the way there.
Later go to Asakusa, one of the most popular sightseeing spots in Tokyo and then go to the Ryogoku Area, known for its sumo culture, for lunch. Enjoy a Japanese chanko hot pot lunch, known as a special dish for sumo wrestlers. After lunch visit the Tokyo Sky Tree and enjoy the mesmerizing view of Tokyo from the first observation desk. You can also enjoy shopping in Soramachi.
See great views such as the Rainbow Bridge and Odaiba area from the opened-deck of the cruise, it’s a great 360 degree panoramic view. After the tour, you can choose to be dropped off at either Shimbashi Station or Shinjuku Station. The tour includes commentary from both our nicely tour guide and a Multilingual audio guide from English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian. The coach is always antibacterial coating and regulary ventilation, confy airconditioned bus with free wifi.