Puerto Princesa Ugong Rock Spelunking and Zipline
Embark on a death defying drop after your spelunking adventure!
- Explore Ugong Rock as your guide takes you rappelling and spelunking through the picturesque cave
- Ascend Ugong Rock, which offers a panoramic view of the limestone formations and the jungle beneath
- Bring out the daredevil in you as you descend on a 71 meter drop single-rider zipline
- Be harnessed with top-of-the-line verticality and climbing gears, tools and equipment
- Enjoy a delectable and scenic lunch in Sheridan Beach Resort
Most recent review
What to expect
Go on a day of exploration and thrilling adventures with this tour of Puerto Princesa's Ugong Rock, which takes you rappelling, spelunking and more! Experience a morning full of adrenaline rush as you explore and climb Ugong Rock, a massive moss-covered limestone formation with a gorgeous view of the mountains and the surrounding rice fields at the summit. You'll see beautiful untouched mineral deposits in the caves, right before you start climbing to the top. Once you reach the summit, you'll be treated to a pandoramic views of the jungle and the limestone formations before testing your courage as you descend the Ugong Rock using the single-rider zipline with a 71 meter drop! You'll then make a stop at Sheridan Organic Farm, the only organic farm in Palawan that produces black rice, where you can witness vivid greenery and maybe even get a chance to meet the cute animals in the farm! The tour ends with a delicious lunch right before you take the trip back to downtown Puerto Princesa.