Panglao Island Hopping and Dolphin Watching Tour in Bohol
- Go dolphin watching at Balicasag Island, home to more than 11 species of dolphins
- Discover Bohol's most beautiful islands and white sand beaches - Balicasag and Virgin Island as you embark on this memorable island hopping tour
- Snorkel in the pristine waters of Balicasag Island Marine Sanctuary, and swim with numerous fishes and corals
- Get up close with the marine species of Bohol while fish feeding at Balicasag Reef
- Cruise to the tropical paradise, Virgin Island, a beautiful sand bar exposed during low tide
What To Expect from Panglao Island
Panglao is a well-known tourist destination in the Philippines with white sand beaches, clear blue waters, cliff diving sites, and world-class diving sites. It is also accessible to other natural attractions and tourist spots of Bohol such as the Chocolate Hills, Hinagdanan Cave, Bohol bee farm, and more!
On this half-day Panglao island hopping and Dolphin Watching tour, you’ll get to see three of the most beautiful islands in the Bohol region. Discover what makes Bohol such a favorite tourist spot for locals and foreigners with a visit to Balicasag Island and Virgin Island.
Begin the day with an early wake-up call and pick up at your hotel, immediately followed by departure for your first stop of the day, Balicasag Island. This Panglao beach is like a huge outdoor swimming pool with crystal-clear blue waters, colorful corals, and abundant marine life! If you’re an adrenaline junkie, you can enjoy watching the dolphins at the reef, and then get close encounters with the fishes and more with some snorkeling and fish feeding. End the tour by heading over to Virgin Island and strolling along the beautiful white sand sandbar before going back to your hotel.
Things to note
- Guests staying in any of the hotels from this list do not need to book a transfer service
- Guests from Tagbilaran City who are staying in hotels NOT included in the list will have to pay for PHP1,000 per car (Group of 1-5) or PHP1,200 per van (Group of 6-10), to be paid directly to the operator
- Your boat guide will meet you in any of the following meet-up points in Panglao: Alona Beach, Bohol Beach Club, Dumaluan Beach Resort, and Panglao Tropical Villas, depending on your hotel location. You will be informed in advance where the exact meet-up point will be
- The boatman will wait for up to 10 minutes from the scheduled pick-up time. If you cannot be reached after the waiting time, it will be considered a 'no show'. The boat will leave and no refund will be issued
- Optional add on: If you wish to do turtle watching, please select the add-on of PHP700 per person, inclusive of the municipal fee, snorkeling guide, and snorkeling gears upon booking
- Please note: If you will not be turtle watching, you may opt to pay additional charges: Balicasag Island swimming fee (PHP150) and snorkeling gears (PHP150) in cash directly to the boatman