Panglao Island Land Tour
- Take a dip in the mystical Hinagdanan Cave and see the stalactites and stalagmites surrounding the cave
- Visit Dauis Church, one of the oldest churches in the country, famous for artifacts that date back to the Spanish colonial era
- Explore the Shell Museum and see the vast collection of both common and rare seashells from the Philippines
- Enjoy a visit to Bohol Bee Farm and see the local trinkets and delicious organic products this Panglao Island tour staple has to offer
- Take a stroll across either Alona Beach or Bolod, home to numerous famous beach resorts in Bohol
What to expect
Explore the best sights of the famous Panglao Island on land with this half day tour. Start the day with a trip to Hinagdaanan cave. Climb into the cave and marvel at the fascinating stalgtites and stalacmites surrounding the cave. While you're there, make sure to check out the lake that's formed inside the cave. From there, visit Dauis Church, one of the oldest churches in Bohol and in the country. Walk around the church and get to marvel at well preserved artifacts that date all the way to the Spanish colonial era, that's almost 300 years old (maybe older) as of this writing! Head up to the Panglao Watchtower and take in panoramic views of the entire island. Then, drop by the Shell Museum and see a fascinating collection of common and rare shells collected from Bohol and all over the Philippines. Take a quick lunch break, at your own expense, with a stop at either Bohol Bee Farm for an organic feast or to a restaurant of your choice in Panglao. Finally, after lunch, stroll along the beautiful white sand Alona Beach or Bolod Beach - a perfect way to relax after a day of exploring.