Taman Negara National Park Overnight Tours
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Visit one of the oldest and best kept tropical rainforests in the world
- Discover the forest which rare Malayan tigers, Indian elephants, and other animals call home
- Walk on the world's longest and tallest suspension bridge known as the Canopy Walkway
- Enjoy the views of Mount Tahan, also the highest mountain in Peninsular Malaysia
- Caving, fishing, camping, wildlife observation, and more await you!
- If you’re short of time but still want to experience this natural wonder, you can opt for the day tour to the national park
Most recent review
What to expect
Get an immersive experience of the Taman Negara National Park with these overnight tours. Choose between an overnight (2D1N) or two nights (3D2N) stay - perfect for those who love the outdoors and want to make the most of their trip to Kuala Lumpur. Discover the 130 million years old virgin rainforest with all sorts of outdoor activities including jungle trekking, mountain climbing, caving, fishing, camping, observing wildlife, learning how to hunt and gather with the aboriginal communities and more! In addition to that, experience a more immersive tour with Trekking to Bukit Teresek, rapid shooting, walking on the world's largest canopy walkway. Plus, get to go on exclusive night tours, like the Night Jungle Walk. With air-conditioned accommodation and return pick up and drop off (at an additional RM10 per person), a professional guide, and full board meals - including dinner at a floating restaurant, this tour is perfect for those who are looking for an all-in experience of Taman Negara National Park.
Things to note
- Look out for wildlife such as the wild ox, barking deer, white-handed gibbon, mouse-deer, and more while you're at the park