Ayung White Water Rafting
- Cool off from Bali's heat by going whitewater rafting, Bali's top adventure, at the Ayung River
- See the lush rainforest, stunning waterfalls, and breathtaking gorges in the surrounding areas
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch or dinner and convenient optional round-trip transfers to your hotel!
- Follow experienced and friendly guides who will make sure that you have fun while keeping you safe
- Suitable for solo travelers and people of all ages (aged 7-65) and inclusive of personal insurance coverage
- Tip! Before you travel to Bali, it's best to download Whatsapp as this is the main way local operators will connect with you
What To Expect from Ayung White Water Rafting
Get the experience of a lifetime during your trip to Bali by trying out white water rafting at the stunning Ayung River, the longest river on the island. Marvel at the river's gorgeous surroundings, including lush rainforests, gorgeous waterfalls, and beautiful gorges! Enjoy a convenient pick-up at your hotel, then travel comfortably to the rafting starting point inside an air-conditioned vehicle. Once you arrive, you'll change into your rafting clothes and equipment and be briefed by the professional guides about the proper rafting techniques and safety rules. Set off on your exhilarating rafting adventure, which lasts over an hour, and feels the cool water splashing on your skin as you make your way to the finish line. Rest and recharge with a delicious buffet meal that features a variety of fresh, local dishes before you shower and head back to your hotel. This is a fun, family-friendly activity that all thrillseekers should try at least once during their visit to Bali!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Swimwear, t-shirt, shorts, and footwear that you don't mind getting wet
- A fresh change of clothes and shoes
- Small towel, camera, sunscreen
- A bag to carry wet clothes home in
- Beware of clothes with non-fast colors that may run
- A water-resistant bag will be available to keep things dry on the boat (such as a camera) but to be on the safe side, leave your valuables at home
- The start and end of the tour require walking up and down some quite steep steps – come prepared with sturdy shoes!
- Bring money for a refreshing drink at the mid-way point on the drive, as well as for souvenirs and photos