Coron Tour D
- Get up close with the Lusong Gunboat, one of the twelve Japanese supply ships that has been stationed in Coron Bay during World War 2
- Snorkel above the shipwreck and be mesmerized with the teeming marine life and corals, sea fans and hydroids that have developed around the shipwreck
- Relax at the beautiful Pass Island, surrounded by crystal clear waters and powdery white sandy beach
- Do an easy trek atop Pass Island to witness a 360 degree view of the whole of the island
- A convenient pickup from downtown Coron will take you safely to the start of your adventure!
Most recent review
What to expect
Treat yourself to a day of fun in the sun and even some exploration of World War II artifacts with this one day tour of Coron's reefs and wrecks! The tour begins with a stop at Bulog Dos Island, where you'll enjoy walking on the sand bar and the gorgeous tropical views in the island's surroundings, which includes a view of the most expensive and exclusive resort in Coron. You'll then make your way to Pass Island, a totally serene island with powdery sand and crystal clear waters that invite you right in for a refreshing noontime dive, including a protected reef teeming with life! Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch on its quiet sands to reenergize yourself right before you trek to a vantage point atop the island for a stunning 360 degree view of the whole island. The trip ends with a visit to Lusong Coral Garden and Lusong Gunboat for some snorkeling - this place is filled with so many colorful reefs and fishes, and even a sunken warship! This is a perfect way to explore Coron's quieter attractions as well as indulge your adventurous side!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Please bring a swimwear, a change of clothes, sunscreen and a sun hat