Coron Tour B
- Enjoy this private tour exploring in the comfort and safety of your own boat
- Swim in Barracuda Lake, a scenic lake surrounded by limestone cliffs located at the north end of Coron Island
- Enjoy a tasty picnic lunch at the beautiful Banol Beach, a short stretch of white sand beach with pristine waters
- Snorkel atop the Skeleton Wreck, a sunken fishing boat, and enjoy swimming with the colorful fishes
- Visit the iconic Twin Lagoon, two saltwater lakes separated by a narrow opening, which invites travelers to cross through for an unforgettable tunnel experience
- A convenient pickup from downtown Coron will take you safely to the start of your adventure!
- This activity is open dated and is valid for 6 months from date of booking
Most recent review
What to expect
Spend a day soaking up the sun and enjoying the beach life with this tour of some of Coron's best spots for island fun! You'll begin your tour with a visit to Barracuda Lake, a gorgeous lake surrounded by sturdy trees and a popular spot for many divers because of its dramatic temperature shifts. Strong shoes are recommended for this tour as the path to the lake itself can be difficult, but you'll be rewarded with a fun dip in the lake's crystal clear waters. This is followed by a stop at Skeleton Wreck, a sunken warship, where you can enjoy swimming with colorful fishes and maybe even touch the edge of the ship if the tide gets low enough! Enjoy a refreshing picnic lunch on the white sands of Banol Beach, surrounded by peaceful blue waters and the green trees, before heading straight to Twin Lagoon for stunning limestone cliffs and tranquil waters. You can even challenge yourself to an unforgettable experience by swimming through the underwater tunnel! The tour ends with a visit to Reef Garden for sights of beautiful marine life and corals, right before you are dropped off at your hotel by the shuttle service.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Please bring a swimwear, a change of clothes, sunscreen and a sun hat