Coron Tour A
- Enjoy this private tour exploring in the comfort and safety of your own boat
- Swim in Kayangan Lake, the cleanest lake in the Philippines
- More popularly known as the Blue Lagoon, this lake is set amongst majestic limestone cliffs
- Snap a photo with the iconic view of Coron as your backdrop during your short trek to Kayangan Lake
- Snorkel in the coral garden and explore the thriving corals and marine species of Palawan
- Relax by the powdery white sands of CYC Beach, where you can also swim or snorkel by the crystal clear water
- A convenient pick up from downtown Coron will take you safely to the start of your adventure!
- This activity is open dated and is valid for 6 months from date of booking
Most recent review
What to expect
Go on a day of relaxation and discovery in this tour of Coron, where you'll be able to visit its idyllic islands and lakes and explore all the fun activities it has in store! Start off your day by soaking up the morning sun on the powdery white sands of CYC Beach or taking a refreshing dip in its cool, crystal clear waters before going for some snorkeling in the Coral Garden for thriving corals and diverse marine species. Enjoy a tasty lunchtime picnic at Atwayan Beach to reenergize you for your next stop at Secret Lagoon and experience its unique combination of freshwater and saltwater which produces a temperature that is a peculiar mix of warm and cool, rarely felt in other bodies of water! After some more snorkeling at Siete Pecados, you'll end the tour with some time at Kayangan Lake, known as the cleanest lake in the Philippines. Be sure to take photos of this gorgeous lake, with its mixture of turquoise and light-green waters, as well as the sturdy trees and towering limestone formations that surround this picturesque beauty!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Please bring a swimwear, a change of clothes, sunscreen, and a sun hat
Q: Can I cancel the booking and get a refund?
A: Yes. However, only cancellations made at least 7 days before the selected activity date can receive a full refund.
Q: Can I amend the booking?
A: Yes. Amendments can be made at least 7 days before the selected activity date.
Q: Do I need to bring anything on the tour?
A: We suggest you bring a change of clothes, sunscreen, a cap or hat, and swimwear.
Q: What will happen if I miss the boat?
A: The boat will leave the port promptly at 09:00. If you are not in the boat by then, it will be considered a 'no show,' and no refunds will be provided.
Q: Does the activity fee include flippers?
A: No. Flippers are not included in the activity fee.