Introduction to Restaurants:
Starliner Diner (in Tomorrowland)
- In this restaurant, feast on American-style fast food such as fried chicken, BBQ chicken wings, burgers and fries
Clopin’s Festival of Foods (in Fantasyland)
- This colorful restaurant is inspired by the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame and serves the great flavors of China, including noodle soup and wok-fried dishes. Enjoy Nanjing beef noodle soup, Wuxi pork ribs and roasted chicken leg with rice.
Tahitian Terrace (in Adventureland)
- Relax in tropical surroundings and try South Asian specialties such as Halal, Indian vegetarian, Singaporean laksa rice noodle soup and lemongrass chicken with coconut-flavoured rice.
River View Cafe (in Adventureland)
- Relax as you observe the Rivers of Adventure and enjoy the cafe's Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple and other dishes inspired by Southeast Asia and China. This cafe is designed for large groups, so bring the whole tribe! The coupon is only available for the special group menu. A minimum of 2 guests is required.
Royal Banquet Hall (in Fantasyland)
Dine like a prince or princess on international food, including American grilled food, Japanese noodles, Chinese dim sum and specialty rice dishes. Try the delicious beef steak, pizza, beef burgers and sushi.
Explorer’s Club (in Mystic Point)
Explore the globetrotting exploits of Lord Henry Mystic and the Society of Explorers and Adventurers (S.E.A.) in the spacious Explorer's Club Restaurant, where you’ll dine in rooms filled with exotic décor from Egypt, Russia, Morocco, India and China.
Outdoor Vending Carts (throughout the park)
- Featuring popcorn, drinks and ice cream.