Busan Tower Ticket
- Climb Busan Tower Observatory to have your Busan memory and knowledge totally refreshed
- Learn about the history and transformation of Busan as it unfolds through a variety of exhibitions
- High tech devices such as media art and VR are available to add more variety and entertainment!
- Enjoy easy access via subway as the tower is located near Nampo-dong where there are many other attractions
- Complete your visit to Busan and add the Busan Air Cruise cable car ride to your things to do!
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Head up to Busan Tower, one of the city's most prominent landmarks, standing at a height of 120m, and at 69m above sea level. This grand tower features an observatory deck that allows you to gaze out at a beautiful panorama of Busan itself. While looking at the city in its current state, you'll be thrilled to discover its history as well as how it has transformed over the years through a variety of exhibitions that are featured within the tower. Apart from the exhibition and the observatory deck itself, there are virtual reality equipment available as well as interactive media that adds further color to your visit to the tower. This is a great chance to take those dramatic panoramas of the city and bring home memories of your journey.