Discover Alishan Mountain
- Drive by the quaint towns amid the beautiful sceneries of Chiayi County
- Explore Alishan's lush bamboo forests, sparkling waterfalls, and tea plantations
- Ride a vintage train and experience Alishan's natural wonders
- Visit Fenqihu Old Street and the Everlasting Bridge to discover the beauty of Taiwan
- Enjoy comfortable coach transportation including hotel pick up and drop off
Most Recent Review of Alishan Mountain Tour
What To Expect from Alishan Mountain Tour
Known for its pillowy cloud seas, spectacular sunrises, glowing sunsets, enchanting forests and charming railway, it's no wonder Alishan is a popular day (or weekend) trip for tourists and locals alike. Explore this mountain park full of bamboo forests, glittering waterfalls, hiking trails and high altitude tea plantations. Experience Fenqihu's quaint old street and a seemingly never-ending suspension bridge.
Q: Do I need to buy the Alishan National Forest Recreation Area ticket in advance since these packages do not include admission fee?
A: Yes, you need to buy the Alishan National Forest Recreation Area ticket in advance: /activity/19834
Q: Do the packages include accommodation?
A: No accommodation included. You will need to arrange for your own accommodation.
Q: Where is the drop-off location? Can I be dropped off at a different place from my pick-up location?
A: Yes, you can choose either Chiayi or Kaohsiung as your drop-off location.
Q: Can I bring my luggage during this tour?
A: Yes, there is luggage storage space on the bus.