Coron Town Half Day Tour
Experience the area's colors and beauty beyond the beaches
- Explore the beautiful town of Coron in comfort and safety through this private tour and visit the best of its sightseeing stops in half a day
- Climb over 700 steps to reach the top of Mt. Tapyas and get rewarding views overlooking Coron
- Take a quick dip at the Maquinit Hotspring, one of the few saltwater hot springs in the world
- Have a look around the public market and souvenir shops, and see numerous local arts and crafts
- Visit the iconic landmarks of the town, such as the Town Plaza, Lualhati Park and St. Augustine Church
- Enjoy convenient hotel transfers within Coron Town!
Most recent review
What to expect
There is far more to Coron than just the beaches and islands that it has been been famous all over the world for. This half day tour will bring you to the most noteworthy sightseeing destinations in Coron town with the company of an English speaking guide. You will head up to Mt. Tapyas, the highest point in the area, where you can look out at the view deck and see a gorgeous panorama of the town. Then you'll visit the Maquinit Hot Springs, which have been made famous for their therapeutic properties. A stop at the public market will acquaint you with local colors and customs, as well as give you the opportunity to shop through the arts and crafts that are produced by the locals. The town plaza will give you a glimpse of what every day is like for people of Coron, and how they go about their days in such a tourist-famous town. Lualhati Park will be a great opportunity to get that riverside view of the town, standing at the dock and able to look out over the water. After some more free time to go souvenir shopping, you will head to the famous St. Augustine Church, where you'll learn of its historical background. You'll be able to then take a look into the locals' cashew harvest, which is one of the crucial factors of the local economy as the cashews are sent all over the Philippines as treats. There's more to Coron than its beaches, and this trip will show you its true town colors.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Change of clothes