Coron Ultimate Island Day Tour
- Enjoy this private tour exploring in comfort and safety
- Spend a day with views of the towering limestone cliffs and incomparable aquamarine lagoons of Coron
- Visit the picturesque Kayangan Lake or swim in a hole below a rocky outcrop leading to the Big Lagoon
- Go snorkeling in Coral garden and swim with the colorful fishes and corals
- Enjoy a nice picnic lunch with the backdrop of the crystal clear turquoise waters
- You'll get a convenient hotel pick up and drop off if your hotel is in downtown Coron!
- Want to include Barracuda Lake in your itinerary? Try our Coron Super Ultimate Tour instead!
Most Recent Review of Coron Island Tour in Palawan
What to Expect from Coron Island Tour in Palawan
Palawan is rich in beautiful islands, and this tour of Coron's isles will be the best way for you to experience the paradise in as many of them as possible. From your hotel, you'll head first to Kayangan Lake, a picture-perfect body of clear blue water that you could see all the way to the bottom. Then, you'll head off to the Twin Lagoons, surrounded by rocky cliffsides and full of bluegreen waters straight out of a fairytale. Your next stop is at Siete Pecados Marine Park, which is a protected area that holds numerous species and varieties of the local marine life, perfect for snorkeling. Here you can check out Skeleton Wreck, where you can marvel at an underwater shipwreck covered in barnacles. You will head onto the Coral Garden, which will give you the chance to observe the beautiful varieties of coral under Coron's waters, and even see how vital they are to the ecosystem! Lunchtime at Atwayan Beach will give you the chance to enjoy delicious local food as you relax on the white sands and enjoy the coastal atmosphere. Finally, you'll head to the Coron Youth Club Beach, a delightful beach experience in a tiny island, letting you feel as though you're the ruler of your own personal beach world. This tour is an amazing opportunity to see the very best of Coron all in one day!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen, goggles, swimwear, towel, bottle of water, and a change of clothes
Coron Island Tour Palawan FAQs
Q: May I know what does this activity included?
A: Please check the package details for the inclusive items.
Q: Which area of the hotel is restricted by hotel transfer?
A: Participants staying outside of downtown Coron may opt for a round trip van transfer. The surcharge will be paid directly to the operator.
Q: Can I cancel my booking?
A: For private tour, full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date; for join in tour, full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 7 days before the selected activity date.
Q: Can I amend this booking?
A: For private tour, amendment can be made at least 24 hours before the selected activity date; for join in tour, amendment can be made at least 7 days before the selected activity date.
Q: May I know the pick up time?
A: Operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance.