Coron Calauit Safari and Beach Tour
Get up close and personal with Coron's wildlife
- Take a day tour to see the savannah of Coron teeming with African giraffes, gazelles, zebras, brown deer, and more
- Enjoy a nice morning safari tour around Calauit Game Refuge and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Visit some of the enclosures to see the variety of amazing local wildlife!
- Assist the park rangers in the morning feeding of some animals like the giraffe at one of the stables
- Visit either Black Island, North Cay, or Pamalican Island for an afternoon swim before heading back to Coron town
- Convenient hotel pick ups and drop offs are available for travelers staying in Coron Town hotels!
Most recent review
What to expect
Coron's very own African savannah has opened its doors for you to explore! This day tour will take you to Calauit safari and see a myriad of exotic and local animals. The Calauit Game Refuge and Wildlife Sanctuary will get you the chance to see giraffes, gazelles and zebras, even brown deer just like in Africa. Along with these beautiful exotic animals, you'll see unusual local fauna, such as the Calamian deer, estuarine crocodile, the Palawan bearcat and the Palawan spiny anteater. You will even get the opportunity to help the park rangers feed some of the animals in the morning, allowing you to get a much more personal experience. After your safari adventure, you will head to North Cay Island or Rio Aplaya beach to relax or take a well-deserved dip in the water. You'll have a convenient hotel drop off after a full day's adventure.