Ba Na Hills Day Trip from Da Nang
- Ascend the mountain on one of the world's longest and highest cable car ride
- Immerse yourself in the protected reserve area, floral and fauna, birds, and animals
- Relive your childhood at the Fantasy Park amusement park
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will see you to your journey and bring you safely back
- An English speaking guide will give you fascinating information about each tour stop
- Enjoy amazing view from the mountain to the beach while strolling on the very new Golden Bridge with the length 150m and 1,414m above sea level
Most Recent Review of Ba Na Hills Day Trip
What To Expect from Ba Na Hills Day Trip
The best cure to urban fatigue is to escape the urban sprawl and head out into the fresh, clean atmosphere of the mountains! This Ba Na Hills Day Trip will bring you to the scenic sights and destinations of the locale, and give you a healthy dose of much needed mountain air. You'll first head to the Ba Na Hills cable car station where you'll ascend one of the world's longest and highest cable car rides, giving you panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. At the station, you'll get to see the Linh Ung Pagoda, Loc Uyen Garden and Quan Am Pavilion. Next stop is Debay Station where you can head into Fantasy Park for a fun-filled morning of games and exploration before having a sumptious buffet lunch. With a full belly, your guide will bring you the Monkey garden and finally to God Mountain, the highest peak in central Vietnam, before returning to Da Nang.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Sun hat
Q: Is my hotel within the service area?
A: Free pick up service is only available for hotels located within the Da Nang City center. Surcharges will apply for pick ups in certain hotels. Please check Hotel Pick Up Information for further details.
Q: When will be the pick up time?
A: Operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your selected pick up time
Q: Which date is available for booking?
A: Please click on Check availability button on the activity page to see the calendar.
Q: Do I need to buy admission ticket to Ba Na Hills by myself?
A: Admission to Ba Na Hills and Fantasy Park is included in this package but admission to Wax Statue Museum (VND100,000) is not included.