Xiao Liuqiu Coral Island
Discover marine life at Taiwan's coral isle
- Explore the fascinating, corroded coastline and see rock formations including one shaped like a vase and a frog!
- See the marine life (without getting wet!) from a glass-bottomed boat
- Stroll around the island walking trails to enjoy the sea breeze, beautiful nature and myth-packed caves
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch (the island's main industry is fishing) included in the tour
- Inclusive of boat tickets and transportation including hotel pick up and drop off
Often booked together
Most recent review
What to expect
Get away from the mainland and spend the day at Xiao Liuqiu, Taiwan's only coral island and a favored destination for seeing beautiful geology and colorful marine life. After a leisurely ferry ride to the island, this full day itinerary allows you time to explore the craggy coastline, ancient temples, white sandy beaches and caves which (we warn you) come with ghost stories! After a delicious seafood lunch included in the tour, hop aboard a glass-bottomed boat for a close-up look at the colorful coral, tropical fish and abundance of green sea turtles. Rejuvenate yourself under open blue skies and a refreshing ocean breeze and delve into the marine life and interesting rock formations that are famed for miles around.
Q: Is a pick up service included?
A: Yes. The pick up service is available for hotels located in downtown Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung Railway Station, Zuoying High-speed Rail Station, and Kaohsiung International Airport.
Q: What should we wear for this activity?
A: It's suggested to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Applying sunscreen will also help prevent sunburn.
Q: Can I bring along luggage to this activity?
A: Since you will not board the same transfer, we suggest you bring only a handful of belongings rather than luggage.
Q: Can a vegetarian meal be arranged?
A: No. You will be served seafood meals.
Q: Does an infant need a ticket?
A: It depends. If infants aged 0-2 will not require a seat, they can join this activity free of charge. If they will require a seat, they must purchase an Infant ticket.