UNESCO Global Geopark Sanbangsan Cruise
Tour a protected geopark, visit a beach and see a volcano!
- Go on a thrilling one hour cruise in Jeju that takes you to a UNESCO geopark, a beautiful beach, and a volcano!
- Travel comfortably on a 394 passenger capacity ferry, well equipped for your safety and comfort
- Enter the beautiful UNESCO listed Jeju Global Geopark Sanbangsan and see its protected natural wonders
- Enjoy the spectacular views of Songaksan Volcano and Marado Island
- See the filming location of the famous K-Drama "Dae Jang Geum" on the Hyeopjaeri coast
- A Korean speaking guide is available
Most recent review
What to expect
Hop aboard a one hour jaunt over the waters of Jeju Island to see the UNESCO listed Jeju Global Geopark Sanbangsan! This fascinating geological area in Jeju is a protected area and is accessible at the Yongmeori coast of the island. From your cruise, you'll not only be able to marvel at the lushness of this protected area, but you'll also be able to see the Songaksan Volcano. This double-crater volcano is one of the most stunning sights on the Island. It's also in this area of the coast where you'll get to see one of the filming spots of the famous K-Drama “Dae Jang Geum”, known in English as “Jewel in the Palace”, set in ancient Korean times. This hour long cruise tour shows you many amazing sights in so little time!