Abu Dhabi Half Day City Tour with Qasr Al Watan and Etihad Towers Admission
- See Abu Dhabi's best tourist attractions all in a four-hour tour with an English-speaking guide!
- Discover the immense opulence of the iconic Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world
- Take a walk along the Corniche, an 8km stretch of waterfront with fantastic views of the city’s skyline
- Get a photo at Emirates Palace Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Abu Dhabi!
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will get you safely to and from the tour!
Most recent review
What to expect
Abu Dhabi is rapidly becoming the go-to destination for travelers who look for culture, luxury, and beach-side adventure. In this half day tour, you'll see some of the best tourist attractions that Abu Dhabi has to offer! Head to the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which is one of the city's most prominent architectural and cultural sites. Then, head to the Corniche, an eight-kilometer long pristine waterfront before you pass by the glamorous Emirates Palace. You'll get a photo opportunity in this glorious marvel of architecture and luxury before heading to the Etihad Towers as made famous by Fast and Furious 7. Then it's off to the Marina Mall. As the UAE is famous for its shopping destinations, it's vital that you visit one of its most spectacular malls and see the brand name stores and beautiful designs. Finally, visit Qasr Al Watan (Presidential Palace) before heading back to your hotel.