[Exclusive Lane] Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Ticket (Advance Roundtrip Standard with FREE snack or Discovery Centre admission)
Free Snack coupon/ Cable Car discovery center admission + Pocari drink for all Advance Roundtrip Standard Cabin tickets
- Enjoy a 25-minute cable car ride and pass by Tung Chung Bay, Lantau Island, Ngong Ping Plateau, and more!
- Enjoy hassle-free entry and head straight to the designated Klook lane to redeem your voucher for Ngong Ping 360
- Take a 10-minute walk from Ngong Ping Village and tour the iconic Tian Tan Buddha and the Po Lin Monastery
- Book a one way or round trip cable car ticket and choose between a standard or crystal cabin experience
- Make your experience in Ngong Ping Village even more worthwhile and add a meal voucher to your ticket!
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Ngong Ping 360 (Big Buddha Hong Kong)
What to Expect from Ngong Ping 360 (Big Buddha Hong Kong)
When in Hong Kong a trip on the popular Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car is a must! Enjoy a scenic 5.7km adventure between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Be in awe as your scenery of Hong Kong changes to captivating views of Lantau Island,, the South China Sea, and the slopes of North Lantau Country Park. As you head closer to the village, see the historic Tian Tan Buddha statue peak from behind the trees of Ngong Ping. For an even more exhilarating cable car ride, choose the Crystal Cabin package. Enjoy Hong Kong’s sight aboard a glass-bottom cabin– an unforgettable experience for family and friends traveling together!
Things to note
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- The Ngong Ping Village houses 3 main attractions: Walking with Buddha, Motion 360 and VR 360. There are also dining outlets and retail shops for you to explore
- Opt to book the 360 Tai O Pass and ride a shared transfer going to Ngong Ping!
- Grab the opportunity to visit Madame Tussauds HK Ticket and Sky100 Ticket in HK after going to the Ngong Ping 360!
- Klook Exclusive: Grab a Weekend Ticket with a Free Sorbet! HK Residents can also enjoy 50% off on Weekday Tickets
Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car (Big Buddha Hong Kong) FAQs
Q: Can I amend the participation date?
A: Sorry, we cannot amend the participation date for you. However, the passes are considered open tickets. You may redeem the voucher on or before the expiration date written on the voucher without notifying Klook.
Q: Can I cancel this booking?
A: No cancellations can be made for this activity. If the cable car is closed on your participation date, please visit the attraction within the validity period stated on the voucher after the attraction is reopened.
Q: Can I amend the package?
A: Unfortunately, we cannot change the package for you because of the strict policy of this activity. Please be sure to select the correct package.
Q: What's the validity of the voucher?
A: You may check the validity period stated on the voucher.
Q: When can I receive the voucher?
A: You will receive the voucher within 15 minutes after you made a booking.