Bangkok City & Temples Tour by Tour East
Enjoy the best sightseeing spots and temples within the city!
- See Bangkok's most prominent landmarks and temples with the help of an English speaking guide!
- Step up to the the giant golden reclining Buddha at the world famous spot, Wat Pho
- Marvel at Wat Triamit (Temple of the Golden Buddha), which holds the world's largest solid gold Buddha statue
- Visit the stunning Wat Benchamabophit, also known as the Marble Temple, made from Carrara Marble
- Enjoy a convenient roundtrip transport from central areas of Bangkok
Most recent review
What to expect
Stopping over in Bangkok and looking for a taste of what the city has to offer? Book this tour of Bangkok's best sightseeing spots and temples and get your fix of the cultural immersion that the city has to offer. Your tour starts at Wat Traimit, the temple which is famous for holding the largest golden Buddha in the world, standing at five meters in height and over five and half tonnes. Then you'll pass through the city's Chinatown to glimpse the cultural diversity in the city center, before heading to Wat Pho, an ancient Buddhist temple complex, which holds more Buddha statues than any other temple in the country. Your last stop is at the Marble Temple, or Wat Benchamabopit, the most beautiful of Bangkok's temples, and made of imported Italian marble. This is a wonderful tour of Bangkok's cultural richness and diversity and one that no traveler should miss.