Phuket City Introduction Half Day Tour
See the essential stops and sights all in half a day!
- Get your a great overview of Phuket and all it has to over on this half day sightseeing tour
- Take all the photos you want on the three main beaches of Phuket: Patong, Kata and Karon
- Enjoy magnificent views over the Andaman sea from Karon viewpoint
- Experience the old world charm of Phuket Town with its colonial Sino-Portuguese architecture
- Learn about Buddhist traditions and admire beautiful 'Wat Chalong' (Chalong Temple)
- A convenient hotel pick up and drop off will make sure you get to your destinations and back again safely
Most recent review
What to expect
Stopping over at Phuket for half a day? Why not get a great overview of everything this city has to offer? This half day tour will take you to the prime sightseeing destinations within Phuket to whet your appetite for the sights and sounds of the city. The tour begins with a trip to the beach roads in Patong, Karon, and Kata, which Phuket is famous for. Get spectacular photos of the coastal views and the beaches before you head off to Phuket Town, which is a glimpse into the cultural face of the city. Full of Sino-Portuguese architecture, it features old and modern Phuket. Then you’ll head to the Karon viewpoint and its breathtaking views overlooking three beautiful beaches. This is the perfect chance to get those panoramic shots of the natural beauty of the area. You’ll then get another taste of the culture in the city when you visit the sacred temples within the area, including the sacred Phuket Wat Chalong. You get a treat to cap off your tour when you visit the local cashew nut factory to taste the local snack.