Madame Tussauds Hong Kong Ticket
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Get access to one of the most famous tourist spots in Hong Kong, the Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Snap Instagram-worthy photos with the world’s most famous personalities such as Queen Elizabeth II and more!
- Be crowned by the 2015 Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach or dance with Jackson Wang in the hologram room
- Book now and have a fun-filled day with your family and friends at Madame Tussauds wax museum
- Grab the opportunity to visit Ngong Ping 360 Ticket and Sky100 Ticket after going to the Madame Tussauds!
Often booked together
Most Recent Reviews of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
What to Expect at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
Be the star and steal the show at Madame Tussauds, home to Hong Kong’s hottest party at The Victoria Peak. See famous faces including Kim Woo-bin, Kendall Jenner, Johnny Depp, Donald Trump, and Benedict Cumberbatch. Go to the Backstage Studio and become the next top model with Z. TAO, Angelebaby, and other fashionistas at 'Fashion Zone'. Get to meet Indonesia President Joko Widodo, Indian Prime Minister Modi Narendra, and become the guest of Royal Family at 'Historical and National Heroes'. Seated at the center of her artistic world, Yayoi Kusama dons an eye-catching red hairpiece and a yellow dress with black polka dots will lead you to her journey of 'self-obliteration'. Don't miss your chance to meet Varun Dhawan, Amitabh Bachchan, WarCraft and Kung Fu heroes at 'World Premiere' and 'Kung Fu' zones, too! Mingle with your favorite Korean celebrities Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Jong-suk. We've rolled out the red carpet so come and join us here at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong!
Q: How do I enter with my voucher?
A: You must present either a printed or mobile voucher along with a valid ID, and exchange it for a physical ticket.
Q: Can I change the voucher date?
A: No changes can be made after the booking is confirmed. However, the voucher is open-dated, and the validity time is indicated on the voucher.
Q: What are the ticket prices?
A: The ticket prices are provided by the local operator, which may change from time to time. Please refer to the price displayed on the activity page.
Q: Can booking be canceled?
A: No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made after the booking is confirmed.
Q: What if I mistype my personal information at the checkout page?
A: Please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to amend it, although there is no guarantee
Q: I don't know when I am going to visit Hong Kong; can I book this ticket and decide when to go later?
A: Yes. This is an open-dated ticket. You can enter the museum on any day within the validity period.