Admission Ticket To Dragon Hill Spa
- Dragon Hill Spa was praised as one of CNN’s '50 Reasons Why Seoul is the World’s Greatest City'
- Explore this massive "jjimjilbang" full of saunas, baths, swimming pools and relaxation areas
- Numerous amusement facilities and snack bars are available for the whole family to enjoy
- Opt to get additional scrubs and massages to experience Korean wellness culture for an extra fee
- Located in central Seoul, numerous transport options make your visit cost-efficient and convenient
Most recent review
What to expect
A traditional South Korean bathhouse experience has been the subject of fascination by people all over the world, popularized by Korean TV shows and movies. Bathhouses are more than just its spas and saunas, and Dragon Hill is by far one of the best. Named by CNN as one of the 50 Reasons Why Seoul is the World's Greatest City, Dragon Hill is a massive bathhouse full of various sauna and bathing facilities open for the visitors, including an outdoor pool, baths of various temperatures, rooms to scrub down in, massages and scrubs, sleeping areas, and much more! There also a great deal of amusement facilities and snack bars so that you can easily spend a whole day or even a night in the spa, experiencing the full range of Korean wellness culture. Dragon Spa's location is also convenient for travelers at is located close to many transportation options, and provides a cheaper alternative to a hotel if you want to stay the night before traveling on to your next destination.