El Nido Tour D
It's a paradise of lagoons and beaches in El Nido!
- Discover Cadlao island, known for its hidden lagoons and white sand beaches
- Relish a delicious grilled lunch at Pasandigan beach or dive into El Nido's famed Small Lagoon
- Walk along the long strech of white sand beach at Natnat
- Relax on the beach or snorkel around and admire the colorful aquatic fauna
- Looking to have more fun in El Nido? Then you might want to try the Hidden Beaches and Shrines Tour, the Lagoons and Beaches Tour or the Caves and Coves Trip!
Most recent review
What to expect
Famous for its beautiful beaches and mesmerizing lagoons, El Nido is a world-famous beach destination that even Hollywood filmmakers have sought to capture on film for their movies. You'll be able to see El Nido's most spectacular lagoons and beaches all in this one tour. A welcoming sight awaits at the Small Lagoon, surrounded by territorial fish, aquamarine waters, and a water-filled cave that you can wade through by kayaking! Next, head to the harbor and then to Cadlao Lagoon, a gorgeous spot that is perfect for snorkeling with its clear waters and hidden wonders. Then it's off to Paradise Beach—so aptly named in that the scenes look straight out of a computer generated fantasy land. Your next dip will be at Pasandigan Beach, with the line of pretty coconut trees gracing the shores. After a barbecue lunch, you'll head to scenic Ipil Beach and Natnat Beach to explore the waters and take in the beautiful rock formations. This tour is the perfect way to find yourself in the most gorgeous beaches in all of El Nido and take a dip into the beautiful waters of paradise.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Change of clothes
- Sun hat
What To Bring: