Helsinki Koli National Park 4-Day Tour
Relax and enjoy the beauty of Helsinki's natural beauty
- Explore the grand wildnerness of Helsinki's Koli National Park in a four-day tour
- See Finland's most beautiful landscapes and heritage sites at the Ukko Nature center
- Let your stress and tension melt away in the Koli Relax Spa
- You have the option to hit the trails - you can go hiking, canoeing, skiing, cycling, and even hop on an ATV!
- Don't worry about your transportation as you'll be given bus tickets, Finnair flights, and taxis
- Stay overnights at a downtown Helsinki Hotel or Break Sokos Hotel Koli!
What to expect
The beauty of Koli National Park in Helsinki has captivated the world with its ever-changing landscapes and views of the Northern Lights. Go on an exhilarating four day tour of the massive park and enjoy all the adventures it has to offer. Your first day flies you in from Helsinki to Joensuu where the park is located. The next day starts with a full breakfast buffet that you will definitely need as the day takes you to visit the Ukko Nature Center. This location is famous for its spectacular landscapes that are the best in all of Helsinki. There are also many heritage sites to visit here. Then you'll have your guided outdoor activities, from hiking to cycling and canoeing. Head back to the hotel and have all that exhaustion melt away in the Koli Relax Spa. The next day gives you free reign to choose whether you'd like to have more outdoor activities and have fun. At the fourth day, you'll have a Helsinki Panorama Sightseeing tour where you can see the best destinations in Helsinki.